Tuesday, June 28, 2011

We arrived

Quick post, I know most of you are just getting off work.  It's 1am here and we have an early morning tomorrow.  We arrived with all our luggage though our "food" suitcase was definitely checked and taped back up by TSA. I think all the food is still there though!

We've gotten settled and everything unpacked in the room we're staying in. Hoped in the shower, after 19 hours flying +10 hours in layovers we undoubtedly stunk. There's no hotwater so it was a VERY cold shower, I hope we get used to this.

Our email from our lawyer asked us to come by her office tomorrow and we will possibly meet the kids on Thursday now. They need to have a very important meeting with us before court. I'm trying hard not to read anything into that and not let it get to me. It's hard but I know God is sovereign! Thanks for all your prayers, facebook messages & tweets, we're seeing them & reading them as we can. We love you all, thanks for being in this with us!

5 comments:

  1. yay sounds great!!! So is Uganda the same or different than you expected ( what about Wes??) I am so thrilled for the two of you!!! We will be praying for you 4 and checking in. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you're there safe. praying peace and smooth sailing for you. love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for y'all! Praying for you. I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My prayers are constant for you! Following and praying! Much love times four!! :) Julie D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to keep myself from crying in the cubicle after reading your post!! Soo excited for you guys!! Can't wait to meet those babies!!! Praying for you!
    Stephanie F.

    ReplyDelete