Monday, February 21, 2011

Ode to Coffee


If you've known me for any length of time, especially college or before, you probably know of my love for coffee! I have since limited myself to 1 cup a day unless it's just one of those days that requires 2 or 3 cups. From what I've heard, this love/addiction started when I was 2 years old. My family was at a restaurant and I was pitching a fit. The waitress tried bringing me everything from stuffed animals to candy but nothing by my mom's remaining cooled off coffee would quiet me! I guess I really embarrassed my brother and mom...well, like mother like daughter! I still remember many times when my mom would sit outside with her cup of coffee to read a book, she'd place that cup on the ground and I would sneak up behind the chair to drink the last few sips that she may or may not have left there on purpose!

In college, I may have even "shut the shop down" a few times. About an hour before they closed, they would refill your coffee for free since they were just going to toss it. I couldn't let it go to waste...and I might just be THAT cheap! Study groups at Waffle House...keep the coffee coming! Those coffee mugs are tiny!

Enough about my coffee habits. We have decided to do a little fundraising by selling some coffee. Just Love Coffee uses Fair Trade coffee only and they are a company that is helping orphans find their forever homes! Just Love Coffee was started by a family who adopted 2 from Ethiopia.
If you love coffee like we do, please consider ordering some here


No comments:

Post a Comment