Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Support

Through a group of people connecting and supporting each other, I found a Ugandan radio station! It's been fun listening, it's mostly music but some talk and they easily go from Luganda (I'm guessing) to English, it's fun to listen to!

On Saturday, Dec. 11, we received an I-797C, Notice of Action from the USCIS, this form basically told us that they've received our I-600A application & will be sending us an appointment time for our Biometrics (electronic fingerprinting). We must wait to receive the appointment notice before going.

On Monday, Dec. 13, we received another I-797C, Notice of Action. This one just stated that we haven't yet turned in our Home Study and it must be turned in within 1 year of our I-600A application. Hopefully we'll get it very soon!

We received an email from our lawyer yesterday telling us that our request for twins would be very difficult..."I do not want to say that it is impossible because all things are possible with God." These were very sweet words!

No comments:

Post a Comment