Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Homestudy Part 1

Tonight was our 2nd Homestudy meeting and did the individual interview with me. We started at 6:30pm and didn't finish until about 9:30pm! Wow! we girls can chat! We talked about everything from my background to current to the future. I say we talked, she actually had a list of questions to ask and I had to talk about them. Some of the questions, I didn't really understand what exactly she meant or where she was trying to go with that question so I would have to ask for clarification and she'd help me out some! Some of the questions asked were about my earliest memories or how I was punished growing up and how will you respect your adopted child's culture. The questions really made you think a lot. A lot about where you've been and why you are the way you are, how you got to this point and where you're going.

No comments:

Post a Comment