When we got home, we emailed the 3 lawyers that have been highly recommended to us and hope to hear back from them soon!
- We each had 2 fingerprinting cards
- Some places charge for fingerprinting or will only do it certain days or times of the day
- The person who does your fingerprinting has to fill out and sign certain parts of the card and possibly your other paper work as well. Make sure to take everything they need to sign
- Don't forget Identification!
- Rules change constantly, you may have the option to do biometric fingerprinting (a scan rather than ink)